terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010

Hard...

Love is really hard.... I knew it before, but maybe, I never lived a real love before, so it looks harder that time... I was always rude, and temperamental... I was happy suddenly i wasn't anymore...

But I think when we really love someone we can do everything for this person! Yes, everything...

Because when we love... the love is a great felling! The love turn what is impossible in possible! The love is the most strong felling, when one person is moving for love, all is good for this person!

But some choices can be hard, really hard, we want to make the other person happy, so, we do everything for this, but our human natural can make mistakes, others or the same! When we do that.. same mistakes... we felling ourselves very frustate, because we failed again!

That is what I fell! Fail! Sometimes!

Nenhum comentário: