segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009

Crazy!!!




I’m crazy? Maybe.
Maybe I was born crazy.
Maybe I was been crazy with the time.
I had many experiences…
I cried soo much but, I laught very much.
I passed for many difficult things
Who was never pass?

I think that fact turn me crazy…
But I can decide what I want
And now…
I want to wait…
What do you think?
You say: You’re crazy!!!
Yes, I’m crazy!
But I said yet….
I know I want, and now… I want you!

I have conscience that it can’t happen
But I know the risk
You don’t know how you want.
I know that!
I know that I can suffer, but
I’m suffer more if I don’t try

I preffer to regret what I do!
I don’t know if I’m ready to this
But now…
It’s that I want!
I wait!
And I’ll see what happen!

I have hope!
I have patience!




4 comentários:

Leandro Vieira disse...

Wow!
Getting crazy?!
he he...
Maybe...maybe...
But may it be you just are living the life how it is:
Complicate...
Complex...
Hard (sometimes)...
Or...
Sweet...
Wonderful...
Beauty...

Well...
You are the only one who can do all of the things!

Leandro Vieira disse...

or in other words..
You are the only who can decide about your life!

Carol Ayfus disse...

No, not is this, but somethings I can change.
I can try!
But I am not only the person who can decide my life.
God decide my life.
All that depends of His yes or no!

~na disse...

portuguese pleeeeeeeeeeease!

assim é difícil comentar, fia!