quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2010

Happiness...


After 6 or 7 days without you... You came! I could see you! I could talk to you!
Finally my hapiness back...
If you knew how much I missed you!
I hope everything is gonna be allright for us!

Because you are all that I want...
Because be near you is all that I want...
Because see you live is all that I want...
Because hug you is all that I want...
Because walk with you is all that I want...
Because just stay with you is all that I want...
Because I wanna do somethings with you...
Because I wanna do nothing with you too...


Actually I can say all that i want in 3 words:
Seni çok Seviyorum!!!

This can resume all things in me!
All that I fell is because Seni çok Seviyorum!
I think that is the most strong felling!!

And love can change and support everything!


"Sevgi sabırlıdır, sevgi şefkatlidir. Sevgi kıskanmaz, övünmez, böbürlenmez.
Sevgi kaba davranmaz, kendi çıkarını aramaz, kolay kolay öfkelenmez, kötülüğün hesabını tutmaz.
Sevgi haksızlığa sevinmez, gerçek olanla sevinir.
Sevgi her şeye katlanır, her şeye inanır, her şeyi umut eder, her şeye dayanır.
Sevgi asla son bulmaz."





By Carol

2 comentários:

Ana disse...

ah, pode parar de falar inglês!

Gabi Cristianini disse...

Melhor ingles do que a outra língua neh ANa... husahusahas

BOA SORTE pra vcs!