terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

I miss you!!!


You can not know how much I miss you!
You said me: Dont worry! - but it is impossible in my position. Try to understand.. you know me!
So i'm writing for you! Yes, here too!
I cant thing anything other than you! I can not imagine how are you....
I just can say: I miss you so much! Seni çok seviyorum!

You must know that: i wont give up too!!! I can not order to my heart "dont love him". It is done!
Now is much later! If i wanted i couldnt give up you now, and i will never do it!
You are in me now, i can not explain it good, but i believe that you can fell it too!!!
I am yours!
I think I am getting crazy... I can see you all time! I dream with you all night!
Everytime when my phone rings in my home I think that I will asnwer it and I will listen your voice!
In fact, I am getting crazy really!


I don't know how you are now! But i dont received your news, so I think this is not very good!


Hope...
I can not imagine why I think in you when I see this word! Or beach! I dont know why, but beach make me think on you!
I just want to say... I will never forget you! I wont give up you! And you make me cry, dont worry! I was happy... my tears was of hapiness this time!

Bebegim... Seni çok seviyorum!
I cant say other thing other that it!
I am waiting you! Dont mind how much time or what i will have to do for it, but I know...
We will be near!!! we will be together!!! All our life!!! It is all that I want!!!
Something in me say that: You are my promise!!! You are my hope!!! You are my life now!!!

I am sorry!!! I can not change it! One day i said: I can change everything for you! I think i was wrong, I can not change my fellings anymore! I am sorry for spoil your life! But I am helpless too that time! Now I know exactly how you was felling... I am to helpless than you now! And I hate this position too!
But I am sure about it: You are my boy! I am your baby! I am your honey! I am yours!!!
It is all that I know!


Bebegim... I can leave all things for you! You know.. if I could I leave here now and go there!

I am waiting you!

by Carol Ayfus

Nenhum comentário: