sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

What I can say....



And, I am here again... on the beach...
but now, I am alone!
I can't live without you!
I can feel the wind in my face, i can feel the water and the sand in my feet!
I can see the sea, and I can stay here a lot of time...
Now I can know how you was felling when you was on the beach until 5:00a.m!
but i am far from beach too!

The wind play with my hair... I can imagine when you will play with them...
I like wind in my hair sooo much, but i will love your hands!

I am sitting on the sand, but there isn't anyone with me, and I think on you!
I want you with me all time!

I can not stop think on you...

There is only a word that describe what my heart is felling now...
That word is:

Yes.. written in the sand!


I love you! I miss you!
I am waiting you!!!

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

"Deus existe para tranquilizar a saudade." (Rubem Alves)